Benefits of Thai Massages
Thai massage unlike Swedish massage does not focus on the body’s physical aspect by kneading muscles. Thai massage not only addresses, but integrates techniques such as Trigger Point Treatments, Neuro-muscular Therapy, Myofascial Techniques, and Manual Therapy etc. The integration of physical and energetic aspects in Thai massage makes it very effective and definitely, unique.
What is a Thai Massage?
Traditional Thai massage happens to be a deep, intense and full-body treatment that starts at your feet, gradually progressing upward till your head. The experienced therapists use a series of flowing, gentle exercise movements for moving, loosening and stretching the muscles and the joints of the recipient’s body. This fantastic massage is known to impact the energetic side by restoring and facilitating the smooth flow of energy all over the body by using applied acupressure. The body’s sen energy lines are targeted for energizing and harmonizing.
Is Thai Massage Beneficial to you?
Thai massage is immensely beneficial. This massage technique is known to exert gentle pressure on precise energy lines and also, uses yoga-like stretching for relaxation of the entire body on a much deeper level. This intense therapy helps in improving the recipient’s personal outlook and enhancing their emotional status. Deep relaxation due to the wonderful Thai massage is helpful in promoting a deeper and truly restorative night’s sleep. The sound sleep helps your body to rejuvenate itself physically and feel refreshed.
Reduce Stress: Thai massage is helpful in reducing your stress levels. The massage enhances your flexibility so that a wider range of motion could be achieved. This helps in reducing muscle strain and stress. Improved flexibility also helps in preventing trip-and-fall mishaps.
Relaxation: The slow and soothing movements help your mind and body to relax completely. This helps in bringing your blood pressure down as you would not be affected drastically by any stressors any more. The highly relaxing Thai massage tones down your reaction to any stressors and this is pretty effective in reducing heart attack risks.
Boost Energy Levels: Thai massage in Richmond is highly relaxing and as a result, your muscles are no longer stressed. This allows wider range of muscular movements. Your energy levels are enhanced. Maintaining healthy weight is no longer a problem. This is instrumental in lowering blood sugar levels. As such it is effective in reversing the inception of “type 2” diabetes and managing “type 1” diabetes.
Enhance Circulation: Thai massage is great for improving the circulation in your body. Increased circulation results in supply of more oxygen to your brain. This is effective in lowering the incidence of headaches and migraines.
Some Important Physical Advantages of Thai Massage
- Helps to detoxify your body and enhance your immune system
- Lowers blood pressure and increases blood circulation
- Increases muscle mobility and flexibility
- Helps to relax, restore and also, rejuvenate your muscles
- Improves breathing
- Enhances posture & balance
- Enhances athletic performances
- Alleviates back pain and arthritis
- Retards the aging process
- Alleviates degenerative diseases
- Prevents illnesses
- Effective in toning the body, strengthening joints and fighting diseases.
Some Psychological & Mental Benefits
- Helps in building emotional balance
- Enhances creativity and concentration
- Helps in gaining mental clarity
- Great for reducing as well as relieving anxiety and stress
- Helps in developing self-control and discipline
- Raises stamina and the energy levels
- Great for building internal power.
- Effective in increasing health and vitality.
- Helps you in achieving better health.
Thai massages are truly therapeutic both emotionally and physically and can infuse a truly renewed sense of health and wellness.